If you’ve come to our page to log into Dollarsonthenet Login, we’ve provided you with only the official links you’ll need to do so quickly and easily below this text. All of the links on this page are updated on a regular basis, so if you ever have any doubts, you can always come back to this page for clarification. Please come back to this page if any of your previous links are no longer functional.
In The Event That Something Goes Wrong On Your End, Here Is A Troubleshooting Guide.
- – Navigate to the Dollarsonthenet Login official login page by clicking on one of the links below. When you click, your browser will automatically open a new tab, where you can perform additional troubleshooting operations if necessary.
- – Enter your username and password to log in. These are the details that Dollarsonthenet Login provides to you when you sign up, or that you receive from a member of the Dollarsonthenet Login team.
To confirm that you have successfully logged into Dollarsonthenet Login, press the “Enter” key on your keyboard. A pop-up window should appear on your computer screen.
- If you are unable to get into the Dollarsonthenet Login page, you can begin troubleshooting by following the steps we have set below, or you can contact us directly for assistance.
Read More: AT&T Hewitt Benefits Guide
Configuring The Dollars On The Net Payment Module
- Select the Enterprise level, click Setup, and then click Payments.
- Insert a record, enter Credit Card as the name, and then click OK. If a Credit Card payment record exists, skip this step.
- Double-click the record to open it.
- On the General tab, click the Import from a file link.
- Browse to [Drive Letter]:\MICROS\Simphony2\EgatewayService\handlers, select Micros.Payment.LoadableCreditCardModule.dll, and then click Open.
- Select DOTN from the Driver drop-down list.
- Select the appropriate device from the Device drop-down list.
- Select Internal for Oracle Hospitality devices.
- Select the third-party device if the property is using a custom device driver.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- From the Common Properties section, enter information in the following fields:
Table 12-11 Common Properties Fields
- Click Save.
- Select the property, click Setup, and then click Payment Drivers.
- Double-click the DOTN record to open it.
- On the General tab, click the Override this record link, and then click Yes.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- If the property or revenue center values differ from those set at the Enterprise level in the Common Driver Properties section, enter property information in the fields. For example, Shift4 assigns a Merchant ID Number for the property, and you can enter it here.
- From the Transport Service Properties section Batching Host field, enter the IP address of the computer where the UTG application is installed at the Hosting Center.
- In the Primary Host field, enter the IP address of the computer with the UTG application installed at the property.
- From the Shift4 Driver Properties section, enter information in the following fields:
Table 12-12 Shift4 Driver Properties Fields
Read More: How To Sign Up For GOLSN Full Guideline