However, there are a few restrictions when it comes to downloading videos from YouTube for offline watching. Users in India (and certain other countries) may simply download YouTube videos to their cellphones by using the YouTube download option, which is available on the website. For free users, the quality is restricted to 720p, and the files are only accessible for 48 hours after downloading. Premium subscribers will be able to download the videos in their entirety. However, although YouTube downloads were previously only available to mobile users, the streaming platform recently introduced the ability to utilize the service in offline mode on a desktop computer. The only snag is that this function is only available to Premium subscribers. There are a few exceptions to this rule: videos that have been designated for private viewing are not downloadable, and there is also an option for offline watching that may be turned off by content producers.
On What Devices Can You Download Youtube Videos?
While YouTube Premium membership provides the ability to save material for offline watching, there are a few videos that may be downloaded without purchasing a premium subscription. These movies will only be accessible for viewing offline for a maximum of 48 hours. Then you’ll have to reconnect your device to a mobile or Wi-Fi network every 48 hours until it’s no longer needed. Reconnecting will enable the app to check for any changes to the video or to determine if it is still available. There are just a few places in the world where you may download videos, and they are all in Asia. India is featured on the list, and you may see whether your area is covered by this program on this website. To download YouTube videos on your Android or iOS device, follow the procedures outlined below:
- Open the YouTube app and go to the video that you want to save to your computer.
- To close the video, click on the three-dot symbol that is located underneath it. Select “Download Video” from the drop-down menu.
- Once the download is complete, users will be able to access it via the Library > Downloads menu.
- Change the download quality by going to the Settings menu and selecting the Profile tab, followed by the Downloads option. Select the desired download quality by selecting it from the drop-down menu. While Premium members have the option to download in higher resolutions, free users are only able to download in 720p quality at the moment.
Read More: Rick And Morty Season 4 Episode 3 Adult Swim
How To Download Youtube Videos To Your Computer’s Hard Drive
YouTube just added the option for desktop browser users to save videos for offline watching, which is a welcome addition. According to the Google-owned platform, the functionality will only be available on computers running the most recent versions of the Chrome, Edge, or Opera browsers, among other things. On the desktop, however, this functionality is only accessible to Premium subscribers, as opposed to mobile users. To download a movie to your computer’s desktop, just follow the procedures outlined below:
- Open YouTube in a new tab on your browser. Check to see whether your browser has been updated to the most recent version.
- Navigate to the video you want to watch offline and choose it from the three-dot menu at the bottom of the video screen. To download, just click on the Download button.
- Once the movie has been downloaded, it may be found under the Downloads area of the hamburger menu on the left side of the screen.
- To choose the download quality, go to Settings > Downloads and select your preference. YouTube Premium subscribers have the ability to download videos in full-HD (1080p) resolution.
Follow Gadgets 360 on Twitter, Facebook, and Google News to stay up to date on the newest technology news and reviews. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for the most up-to-date videos about gadgets and technology.
Read More: The My Hero Academia Wiki User’s Guide
Youtube Downloader For Android Is A Free Application.
It is completely safe to use the SaveFrom.net YouTube to mp3 converter software for Android, and it enables you to quickly download any YouTube video in just a few simple steps:
- You may download videos from YouTube using the YouTube video download app on your Android smartphone.
- Open the YouTube app and choose the video or playlist that you wish to keep, then select the option to share it with others.
- By clicking on the green arrow symbol of Savefrom.net, you will be sent to a page with a red “download” button immediately below the video. To begin the download, just click on it. The Savefrom.net Youtube video downloader software dashboard also allows you to input the exact URL to the video.
- The video will be downloaded to your device and may be found in the download folder with relative ease. In the app’s settings, you have the option of selecting the fastest possible download speed or the highest possible download quality.
- Once the download is complete, you will be able to use it straight on your Android smartphone with no restrictions whatsoever.