Despite the fact that Verizon had a large and secure email service with 2.5 million active customers, the company announced its closure in 2017. Unfortunately, Verizon exited the email industry in order to focus on other services (such as internet, television, and IPTV), and at the same time, it invited all Verizon.net subscribers to switch their email addresses to one of two prominent providers, Yahoo or AOL. So, basically, Verizon has changed the way its experienced customers access the Verizon email login (since it is not feasible to sign-up for a new Verizon email account).
Instead of using the Verizon email sign-in page, users of the Verizon.net email service must now access their Verizon email accounts using AOL and Yahoo web addresses. However, if you’re still confused and can’t access your Verizon account, follow the simple steps below to log in to your Verizon email account from your device (whether it’s a phone or a computer):
Mobile Access To Your Verizon Email Account!
- To begin the process of logging into your Verizon mail account from your mobile device, tap on the ‘Settings’ icon on your phone’s home screen.
- Select the ‘Accounts’ option from the ‘Mail List’ option in the settings menu.
- After that, tap on the ‘Add Account’ option and choose from the ‘AOL’ and ‘Yahoo’ icons.
- After you’ve done that, go ahead and fill in the following information about your Verizon email account:
- Your Username/Full Name
- [email protected] is an example of a Verizon email address.
- Verizon’s Password
- Now, once you’ve entered your Verizon account login information, touch the ‘Next button to continue following the on-screen prompts, and you’re done!
- So, now you know how to integrate your Verizon email account to your smartphone so you can access it anytime and wherever you choose.
If you wish to access your Verizon email account from a computer, follow these steps:
Read More: How To Aol Login
Use Your Computer To Access Your Verizon Email Account!
- To begin the login process for accessing your Verizon mail account from your PC in this scenario, open your favorite web browser on the same.
- Then, in your browser’s search bar, but either the “AOL.com login page” link (mail.aol.com) or the “Yahoo Mail login page” link (verizon.yahoo.com).
- To get to the aforementioned web page, press the ‘Enter’ key and fill in the relevant text boxes with your Verizon Email Account Username, Email, Mobile Number, and Password.
And, once you’ve finished entering your Verizon account’s login credentials, click the ‘Sign-in’ button to go to your Verizon email account’s inbox page.
That concludes our discussion. You can access your Verizon account in this manner by utilizing the two methods indicated above. However, complaints of ‘Verizon account being hacked’ concerns have been reported time and time again. In light of this, we’ve also included instructions on how to reset your Verizon email account’s password in the event of a hacked Verizon account.
Note: You can utilize the procedures below not only if you suspect your Verizon account has been hacked, but also if you’re having trouble logging into your Verizon email account due to variables like a lost password.
Read More: How To Godaddy Email Login
Password Reset For Verizon Email Account!
- To begin the Verizon email account password reset process, go to this “verizon.yahoo.com” link and go to the “Verizon Email Login Page.”
- To get to this “https://secure.verizon.com/account/forgot-password/start?goto=https percent 3A percent 2F percent 2Fwww.verizon.com percent 2Fconsumer percent 2Fmyverizon percent 2Frouter percent 3FTarget percent 3Dnull&clientId=undefined” link, go to “https% 3A percent 2F percent 2Fwww.verizon.com percent 2Fcons
- All you have to do now is input your Verizon user id or email address, as well as your zip code.
- Then press the ‘Continue’ button and carefully follow the on-screen directions.
- After that, you’ll receive a ‘Temporary Password’ via SMS or phone call to your registered cellphone number.
- Now, type the temporary password you received into the required text form, and you’ll be prompted to create a new, secure password for your Verizon email account.
- Finally, select the ‘Finish’ option to complete the password reset procedure and return to the ‘AOL or Yahoo’ login page to get into your Verizon email account using the above-mentioned simple login steps.